ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels

330Ci (Fail)Sport
4060505415_13b52409c2.png

4061249750_cb7d732be6.png

4061251372_0c9a2de8ca.png

Not sure on how I feel with the coilies being so obvious (worst condition wheel, the rest are almost mint so will get this one refurb'd),

4060511079_0c82b5a7fe.png

Think my calipers need painting, thinking of yellow at the moment,

4060513117_3de5c63c38.png

4061259922_ea8595df07.png

Wasn't sure how black would look on Monaco, wasn't a huge fan from pics I have seen before, think the standard wheels suit Monacos very well. However, as soon as they were on, I loved them. Bought these from Bill_s13, so big thanks to him!

What do you guys think?

ds3
i'm not normally a fan of black on monaco either but these look spot on actually. reckon yellow calipers would look nice as wel..

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Cheers peeps. Will get a coloured-caliper 'shop and decide from there.

Splitter will be soon. Just deciding which one and got tax and MOT first, and maybe some inlets and a remap before too.

1.2 dynamique
That looks awesome buddy, really nice! The wheels really suit the monaco!

Did you just use the standard wheel bolts when fitting them? I put some on my car this weekend and wasn't sure whether i needed after market bolts..

Thanks,
Alex
:)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
That looks awesome buddy, really nice! The wheels really suit the monaco!

Did you just use the standard wheel bolts when fitting them? I put some on my car this weekend and wasn't sure whether i needed after market bolts..

Thanks,
Alex
:)

Cheers mate. I used standard bolts, didn't really think about it at the time, tyre fitters didn't say anything because they swapped wheels for me. The one I tested myself seemed to be ok, plenty of thread going into the hub from memory.

I really don't like those 1.2's.

Any particular reason mate?

Your just jealous Jamie as you haven't got the skills to run 'em

;)

lol cheers!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I just never really liked them. Can't really explain it more than saying just not too keen on them tbh. Think there are better multi spokes out there which suit the car.