ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
not THE new wheels...but some new wheels none the less...

after selling my yellow and black oz's i had been running around on a mish mash of my own spare silver wheel and some i borrowed from Daniel which were silver and also red / black (limica's old ones)...

well dan needed them back to get his project moving so i needed to sort some wheels out... here is the outcome...

I decided upon some Wolfrace Pro-lite's in white, these are perfect for what i need, not massively expensive and in 15's will suit track work very well, and being multi-spoke will air the brakes well too...

these will stay on the car for a few weeks i expect whilst i wait for my very special wheels to come and then these will be resigned to track work for this year and maybe winter wheels next winter...

here's the pics anyways

artist impression

trackwheels.jpg

arrived

IMG_7579.jpg

IMG_7601.jpg

IMG_7602.jpg

IMG_7603.jpg

IMG_7606.jpg

IMG_7608.jpg

IMG_7612.jpg

IMG_7615.jpg

comments welcome

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
actually look good mate.. i'd paint thr center caps right enough!

they look big for 15's!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
looks good mate. better than i expected. hope you have some locking wheel nuts to go on though...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Wolfrace :(.... Hope they were free lol.... don't look to bad tho ;)

Nice pics

NOW hurry up and sort out the other wheels lol

not only are you a wheel ***** but a brand ***** too??? lol....wouldn't have thought that...

the other wheels are not in my hands, the order has been placed, i will not be rushing getting them on, everything needs to be perfect for when they are fitted...

cheers all for the comments

quite like them, how much they set you back if you dont mind me asking? tired of my pro races, everyone has them now.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
i love the chris...

i like them ali but they were a bit of a mess after the monkey tyre fitters had there way.....

and ask waitey about the tyres that are on them....lol....it was less hassle for me to just sell them.
Gutted mate! :(

320d
They look very good mate, ideal winter/track wheels. I'd just have them as track wheels personally and get R888's on them.

Nimbus 197
Loool how random is this... i just ordered exactly the same ones...... hopefullly mine will look as good as yours.... hehe mine are going on my white clio campus sport