ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels .....Uber stealth Willyvalve

I cant say I like the way the car looks now either. But I believe thats the whole purpose. Am I right, Winston? Or is it just a temporary thing?

LOL I just dont like it thats all. Hardly crime of the century. What has a 182 got do do with anything? Oh and thatll be "youre a c**k" ;)

Probably should have kept my thoughts to myself though. It was only really a light hearted joke because of the wheels. No offence was intended, but as usual the toys come out the pram when personal opinions are voiced :sick:

Peace :D

LY 200

Sh*t the dictionary police are out in force again!!!;)

No offence meant to the 182 either but the shed was a closer colour to inferno than the valver!!!Lol

Oh and i dont like the wheels either.....Does look mint with other wheels on though!!!

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

like it... looks nice n dirty in a good way lol big :)

am i dumb not knowing why u put german plates on for tho?? are renos not french?:confused:

Sorry Roy...Jumped of the handle alittle there lol

Wheels where cheap and its somthing different...Going to be my track wheels.....Being steel they will take a good bashing

The German plates....are to go with the german wheels/style, but they are also lighter lol