ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels on my valver.

valver engined r5.
from this:
018.gif

to this:
024.gif

025.gif

026.gif

029-1.gif

valver engined r5.
and i added these whilst i was at it:
021.gif

019.gif

020.gif

this resulted in a lot of swearing lol:
023.gif

but then:
022.gif

all sorted now.
new wings are sprayed and my bumper is being DONE again as it messed up, and once thats done it will all be fitted along with my newly sprayed bonnet.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
looks nice mate but i prefer the original wheels tbh. Still looks decent though, like how uv completely smoothed the boot aswel looks quality

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Not my style tbh. The black doesn't stand out enough against the colour of the car.

Much prefer the turbines to the wheels that were previously on there, turbines belong on a valver, can't see why anyone would want to remove them. Liking the stealth look.

Clio 182 FF
Nope doesn't do it for me im afraid, in fact the whole car doesn't do it for me, looks horrible imo. no offence

valver engined r5.
Nope doesn't do it for me im afraid, in fact the whole car doesn't do it for me, looks horrible imo. no offence

admittidly does look shocking at the moment i agree but with a lack of time i aint had time to finish it, so hopefully when its donr i can change your mind;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
It has Great potential... Once all Fixed and Colour Coded it could be a good'un