ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels fitted

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Fitted my new wheels today. 15" Pro Race 1.2s in black. Started raining halfway through fitting but I couldn't leave it half done. Thinking I may need to lower my car another -20mm to -60mm, as at -40mm it looks a bit high still with the small wheels. Car needs cleaning and tyres are dirty too! ANd excuse the poor pictures!

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

Contemplating spacers. I tried them on with my 10mm spacers but they stuck out too far. They're currently on there with no spacers, but possibly 3mm or 5mm?

DSC00470.jpg

DSC00471.jpg

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
someone only looked at the pretty pictures.....!

yep 15s and car hasn't been washed for a week

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
i wanted to but i wouldv'e had to get new tyres but i already had these tyres with only 1000 miles done on them

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Think if u get ur car lowered a bit more may look better... give it a good clean and dress the tyres and see wat that looks like.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
me and planetx going to wash and polish it some time this week. hopefully i can get some -60mm springs before FCS

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks nice mate give it a good clean n a lower n it will be spik n span

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
look better clean but i woulda gone with the 16s wouldnt av had to lower it more either mayb

Clio v6
Better with the shiny tyres.:approve: Tried black wheels on my v6 but tyre gel and v6s don't get on very well. ;)

A

amitshah1990

kl, what profile tyres you on? Just curious just got me some apex 40mm springs from cristian rea and wondering how much of the gap it will fill between my 16's ..

Cheers :)

Static Low
Not a fan of the alloys to be honest.
but you could sway me, if you get it slammed.
Looks much better clean.
If you're happy, thats all that matters mate.