ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheel Sneeky Peek!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
4619659452_b0af22f44e_b.png

Well I say 'new'. They will be used as second wheels/track wheels.

Pics of them fitted tomorrow. And yes, they are ment to badly clash with the colour :clown:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
nice, pc or paint??
Powder Coated of course :star: Rattle cans are a big no no for me on wheels. Can't see it lasting. PC FTW.

It's not going to be interesting, the car will look a complete mess - But its all for the lolz :clown:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's terrible looking.

Red would have looked amazing on the track. :)

Da

Less
I really don't get the gare-ish coloured wheel trend at the mo :S

"It's a no from me, Mr Boosh..."

TrackCar & F30 330d
Oh and as they are super fresh and clean, bash loads of wheel sealant on and they will be much easier to wash & clean

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I really don't get the gare-ish coloured wheel trend at the mo :S

"It's a no from me, Mr Boosh..."

Agree,

Its fine on a Silver and Dark colored's car, but on yours luke i dont see the colour scheme working,

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Thanks for the feedback.

Just so people know, they aren't ment to "work" - there just track wheels and I wanted the wheels to stanton out on track. I have the turinis to look good :eek:

ride height is getting changed on the weekend. I'm having it set up with more rake. I'm not bothers if it's not low either, I just want it to handle.

Tyre wise I'm getting proxies. 30 quid each and more than good enough for track work. R888 are rediculous monies now and Hkv12 evos are like rocking horse shite ATM.

Luke :)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
You are a nutter. I'll hopefully get to see you using them at some point then.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
fantastic, i sat bolt upright in bed last night and thought about RB steels on mine lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
You know you've been on cliosport for too long, when you look at them and instantly go...

"Green valver wheels"