ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheel Problems - help deciding please

Chocolate Bar™
got bored of the willy wheels, and have been looking for some new wheels and i've come to a grinding halt as i havent got a clue what im looking for anymore.

could either go euro, stay with 15's and go as wide as possible. however not sure how driveable this would make the car.

otherwise go for a more lightweight, racerish look but in a 16'' and not as wide.

totally confused LOL. if anyones got any suggestions of cool wheels, then it'd be a help lol.

Trophy No. 440
What about these?

p1960886_l.jpg

£12.99 from Screwfix :clown:

Nike Lunar Elite's
Some of my favourites atm

TSW Black Ice

Thru_BlackIce.jpg

OZ Ultraleggera Matt Black

10798.jpg

BSA 214 Livewire
10650.jpg

Kei Racing Speed

10999.jpg

Golf R/Leon FR
ld go euro on your car middo, but as you say not sure how it would drive with wide wheels on.
how about ronal turbo's???

Chocolate Bar™
i did think about the old school ronals, but i must admit i'm liking the old screwfix split rims ;)

currently enquiring into braid and compomotive but everywheres so expensive. Also considering pro race 1's

Chocolate Bar™
TrophyBoy said:
For a poor impoverished student looking for a job, you know that the Screwfix option makes sense. :D

lmao! dont be silly i'd get em from b&q with my staff discount ;)

as for the wild wheels, i'm not cool enough for 22's :cool:

Chocolate Bar™
looking at pro race 1's in 16'' in white with black decals, or something a little euro. but offsets are a nightmare especially as i rack up a fair few miles, so need to have the car fully driveable lol

Chocolate Bar™
^ already got white wheels so like the black white theme... its just so hard :dapprove:

clio 172
look at the keskin range middo and go euro!
8x15's or even 7x15's. have a drive in mine at fcs and see what ya think of the driveability on the euro rim's! where you based?

Chocolate Bar™
Ali said:
Turini's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO - i was waiting for that.

im based in stoke alex, so its a bit of a drive lol. been looking at keskins, but the only one i really fancy is a 8.5x 17 et35 :D

theres a few euro style wheels ive seen, which will be a good compromise between style and look so i might go that way.

Chocolate Bar™
they're common ;)

very very very nice tho, but im trying to get something that hasnt been done much. been looking at split rims but cant justify the best part of 1.5k

Renault Clio 1.5 DCI mk2
How about this one?...a bit radical, but...

OZ-ULTRA-F1-black.jpg

OZ
Ultraleggera
Matt Black
F1 Limited Edition

or maybe this :

OZ-TRIBE-EVO.jpg

Oz Tribe Evo

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
love those BSA's as for the oz tribe evo, nice wheels but g/fs dads on bout gettin em on his new civic so will give them a miss ;)