ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Tyres

White Sti Hatch
Well looking to get a set of 4 new tyres for the car but unsure what brand to go for ive had PE2s on my old car and hated them so what other choices do i have that are worth the cash ??

Tyres 195/50 R16 atm but is it worth getting a lower profile tyre they seem to be cheaper for some reason on Black circle

White Sti Hatch
My Options....

195/50s

Toyo Proxes T1-R - £68.50
Continental Sport Contact £70.10 H Rated

195/45s V Rated

Toyo Proxes T1-R - £49.35
Pirelli P Zero Nero - £48.01
Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 - £51.25

These lot are what i can see being worth the money from black circle....and 45s work out alot cheaper for some reason

BG 182
Ive always had toyo proxes T1-R on my 172 the best IMO

I had Falken's on my old Saxo, they were good too and cheaper :)

White Sti Hatch
i am swaying towards the Toyos specialy for the price and the lower profile will have to see at the end of the week anyone recomend any other brands ?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I've just ordered 4 Kumho SP's, I think thats what they are called (My Brother-In-Law ordered them) He is running them on his 350bhp Fiat Coupe and has done Track Days on them and highly rates them, Good Price aswell

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Go for the toyos mate . With all this wet weather we're having you'll be praying you had your Pe2's back on ;)

Toyos , wet and shite all go together in the same sentence imo :quiet:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
i found the PE2s crap in the rain

That does surprise me . I find them excellent in the wet , unlike the toyos . I've had both the T1-R's and T1-S's . You couldn't give them to me now . They were absolute crap in the wet .