ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Trophy Suspension

Big 'T'
I have just seen the recent trophy suspension thread and forgot to share my new refurbished pictures.

Can i first say what a massive help both BG and Matt wills were when deciding on the refurbishment and trying to put the car back together with massivly heavy and stiff dampers!!

Cheers guys...

Some pics: Before

IMG_0663.jpg

Clio4.jpg

After:

IMG_0776.jpg

Clio2.jpg

Also replaced the back ones so its running perfect! pitty my drive shaft needs doing now so not had the car out much, and now its winter!! :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Awesome stuff Andy, sits well. Out of curiousity, how do you find the Eibach's compared to standard in terms of both handling/ride comfort?

Big 'T'
fcuk me thats clean....
feel the benefits of the refurb much??

Cheers, i do like to give it a few coats of dodo juice, brings the red out alot better... sometimes can look pale. Not had chance to drive it much but feels good, alot stiffer than standard

Big 'T'
Awesome stuff Andy, sits well. Out of curiousity, how do you find the Eibach's compared to standard in terms of both handling/ride comfort?

Cheers Luck, hope your enjoying the T as well.

To be honest you cant beat standard, its amazing. The Eibachs are alot stiffer and you can notice on some uneven roads which makes the front end alittle lighter, but when you have a nice smooth road they come into there own. I know why they recommend a spring change for track and not for the roads, however saying all that not had much chance to drive the car with it needing a new drive shaft!

After alot of reading i might try out a few spring combos and get ready for summer :)