ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New toy Thread

Twingo GT
Hey all, so after owning the clio i decided to have a little change and go for something french but different!
Some may like, some may hate... but here we go.

Current spec

1.2TCE
141BHP 153LB/FT
Front mount intercooler
182 fuel rail
182 fuel injectors
Baileys Dump Valve at 25PSI
Brembo Discs and pads
40mm Spaxx springs
Spaxx Fully adjustable dampers
20mm front spacers
25mm rear spacers
Full longlife exhaust 2.25" bore catback system
Remapped by RStuning
Oil catch tank
Gizzmo Electronic boost controller
Scangauge 2 (to see whats going on)
full leather recaros

And i think thats pretty much it really?

DSC00004-2.jpg
Twingo2.jpg
S5003713.jpg
DSC01491.jpg
1.jpg

Comments welcome :)

Clio 1.2tce DSX
With the 182 injectors in does it suffer from any running issues or are the internals safe to run it at 140bhp reliably? Also did you use the 182 fuel rail as well as the injectors?

Twingo GT
Sorry to everyone who has posted haven't checked for a long time.

In regards to people's questions,

No running issues, it's been mapped on the injectors and rail, runs fine.

Yes I bought it off Steve.

I don't have any videos as of yet but I will be able to get some soon.

Thanks

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Awesome!! thanks for the info, was looking into getting my clio mapped with the 182 injectors and rail but didn't know whether the internals would take it. Might have to do some more research and start saving! do you know if I'd have to have the injectors and rail installed at the same time as mapping or could it be done like a day apart and still be driven in between? Sorry for the massive post!

Twingo GT
Awesome!! thanks for the info, was looking into getting my clio mapped with the 182 injectors and rail but didn't know whether the internals would take it. Might have to do some more research and start saving! do you know if I'd have to have the injectors and rail installed at the same time as mapping or could it be done like a day apart and still be driven in between? Sorry for the massive post!

Don't worry about long post. If I can help I will. The car had the Injectors fitted then mapped the next day, It was fine but was hardly used between as such.

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Don't worry about long post. If I can help I will. The car had the Injectors fitted then mapped the next day, It was fine but was hardly used between as such.

Ok thank you, looks like I'd best get saving might take a while to save up and also need to find a decent re-map place near me (Gillingham, Kent) although there is a mobile company called ECU-RS based in Kent, ever heard anything on them? Or should I stay away from mobile outfits?

Twingo GT
Ok thank you, looks like I'd best get saving might take a while to save up and also need to find a decent re-map place near me (Gillingham, Kent) although there is a mobile company called ECU-RS based in Kent, ever heard anything on them? Or should I stay away from mobile outfits?

Your just up the road from me, there is a good place called mulgari or something like that very close etc they would be able to sort out a good map, or I'm sure there are a few local ones too

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Your just up the road from me, there is a good place called mulgari or something like that very close etc they would be able to sort out a good map, or I'm sure there are a few local ones too

Thanks for that, I'll get googling lol and saving lots of pennies!!

Turbos.
Quality. Would love to see a vid of that up against a 182 to see how it comes to be Turbo vs N/A. Get it done!

Swift Sport
That's pretty cool, I love the fact it's almost sleeper-ish with only the intercooler giving away any hint of performance!

Twingo GT
Well the rocker cover gasket decided it didn't wanna hold out any longer and needed replacing! So after finishing work at 10pm went home and started on it!
ta5yta9y.jpg

Also booked in with Danny at 519 for Cambelt soon too :)