ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Toy RS 200

Oil Burner
* Could a mod fix the title - i managed to post an Image link into it! :eek: *

I don't use my car as much as i used to i don't need something so sensible anymore....

So the DCI went, 75k in 5 years and was brilliant, never below 58mpg no matter how you drove it. One faulty clutch, broken front spring and any other issues were not the cars fault.

To replace it i wanted a 200, I managed to find the spec i was after, had to drive a little way to get it. But very much enjoying the replacement.

A few bits to get sorted, mainly it has a brand new set of budget tyres on the front of it which are lethal when it's greasy. So two Conti's will be put on soon. The front wheels could use a refurb and there is a small dent in the rear arch i need removing. The whole car will go for a professional detail once it's summer. Then i will be over the moon!

The 29mpg is hurting a bit at the moment, but it's worth it!

A few quick pics i took on a run out today. Although the car is now brown compared to these pics after taking it Clay shooting!

RENAULT_SPORT-9537-L.jpg

RENAULT_SPORT-9554-L.jpg

RENAULT_SPORT-9572-L.jpg

RENAULT_SPORT-9582-L.jpg

Last edited:
  182FF
New Toy RS 200http://dunganick.smugmug.com/Other/RS-200/i-wpkFQKc/0/L/RENAULT_S

Apart from the stickers it awesome!

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Re: New Toy RS 200http://dunganick.smugmug.com/Other/RS-200/i-wpkFQKc/0/L/RENAULT_SPO

No Recaros :(

apart from that, perfect :)

Oil Burner
Thanks guys. Yeah i'm toying with taking the stickers off, i think they're a little bit chav.

I did want Recaros, but just couldn't find the car i wanted with them. This ticked all the other boxes, so went for it! Hopefully get out and take some more interesting pics at some point, just got to find the time!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Looks nice. Not sure on the stickers though.

I have Recaro's in my 200, but sat in the normal chairs for the first time last week, and was really impressed, so much more coumfy!