ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New toy! [NEX content]

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
After finally admitting to myself I wasn't really ready to commit to a full on expensive DSLR I went for a Sony NEX-5N and 18-55mm lens kit.

a65d0df0.jpg

It suits me better than DSLR for a number of reasons, and I'm really happy with it so far :)

Here are some pics from my first little play (no editing), I'll hopfully be getting better with practise and be a bit more active in this section soon.

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

Cayman S Edition 1
Nice camera. But for a moment I thought I saw a Trophy without turinis...... :eek:

I miss 433/500:)

Superb camera I am so happy with my NEX 3 that having just bought a 'proper' camera I wont for one moment think of selling the 3 and lens choice aside the 'proper' camera won't give me better image quality either!

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
A friend has just leant me his Nex C3 for the weekend with the same lens and also the 16mm.

I was all set to buy a Panasonic GX1 but I'm not so sure now :/

Seen one of these today, got a refurbed for my farked beats pros and gonna sell the d40 so got a few hundred quid to play with. Much you pay Jack? What were the other options?