ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW TOY. GERMAN CONTENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  MK3, RX450H.
Beema.jpg

MK3, RX450H.
& Harpham suck balls lol.
Picture is shoddy. Came off a Fuji film camera which doesn't take the best photo's in quality daylight.
& in Clio media, yes. I am aware.

Fiesta ST-3
& Harpham suck balls lol.
Picture is shoddy. Came off a Fuji film camera which doesn't take the best photo's in quality daylight.
& in Clio media, yes. I am aware.

It's not the quality, Its a stunning car and I'd like to be able to see more of it, and not on full tilt :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The quality is fine the angle is poop!

Nice car though. At least it's a hardtop so looks decent when up!

MK3, RX450H.
It isnt a upgrade. I'm 18 atm. The car is my mums and she recently let me start driving it for it to be a shared car. After me driving the fathers lexus rx450h and not liking it.
Very girly inside as she built the car to exactly how she wanted it to be like when arriving at the showroom. It's full red leather inside. And I believe there's most optional extras on it.
I'm stuck with the Clio until Jan. Until I get a 1 or a 3 Series BMW. Or a polo GTi.

I was about to call you a massive bender for the roof choice but as its your mums I'll let you off.

Oh and CS tradition requires me to ask if she's a MILF and demand pics.

DB.

BMW 440i
So it's your moms...

That's what he said, don't think he is pretending otherwise.

Fair play, he's being honest rather than trying to make out it's his. Good opportunity to be driving that at your age, id rather that than a shitty fiesta like most people's first/second cars!

Who the hell is insuring you on that? Most companies won't even entertain me on anything the good side of a 320 till I'm 21.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
'Cos I'm on second year, seen the Clio parked up next to Chunders beast last week.

Lotus Elise
I drove my mums along a rather bumpy road with the roof down, there was so much chassis flex the rear seats folded down.

Integra Type-R DC2
Boss has the coupe version. Is chopping it in today for a brand spanking new 335 in White. b*****d.

e91 330d/type r mini
Not interested in your comment. Why comment such a pointless comment, dikhead!
if your not interested in peoples comments then dont post in the first place and then get abusive when someone says something you dont like!!
your mum has a nice car BTW if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.