ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New toy arrival

VaVa

182, how much do you charge for a days cleaning? Maybe you should start car cleaning classes lol. Im a bit nervous about using something like that on my car...:oops:

lol, how much you got

ps nothing to be nervous about as long as you read up, there very easy to use, and alot safer than orbital

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

someone is a little bit too serious about their cleaning.

**awaits the comments about me**

--chris

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

did the bonnet with some megs and it looks great, havent had time to do the whole car.

i have to park car on the road and the sun is directly on it so the paint is to warm to work on i think

the smell of that #83 is unreal i keep sniffing it.

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 17 April 2005

did the bonnet with some megs and it looks great, havent had time to do the whole car.

i have to park car on the road and the sun is directly on it so the paint is to warm to work on i think

the smell of that #83 is unreal i keep sniffing it.

lol, be carefull with it, have you noticed that the #80 smells a bit like car paint !

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

yeah i know be squirting in a plastic bag next lol

always judge a product by its smell, the megs professional range smells like its gonna work.

Right I wanna know how hard these are too use. Im trying to blag my dad to buy one so I can use it, hes got a new Audi TT, and said he isnt gonna risk it on there, hes worried he could do it at a wrong angle and can burn a hole in paint work. Whats the chances of this happening ?

Cheers

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

anyone for a game of guess who or maybe monopoly? (check the pic)

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 18 April 2005
Im booking mine in for warrenty repairs the day before just so it gets a clean!

I didnt get chance to do mine over the weekend and wont next weekend....I think its time I had the exhaust looked at again.