ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the site !!!!

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Hey all, im new to the site, so just thought id say Hi too u all lol, and put a quickie up of my baby :approve:

Hope u like her, and speak to you all soon no doubt it :rasp:

IMG00067-20101020-1751.gif

Clio '02 1.4 16v
I kno mate but just had new phone so lost all my pics lol, and havent taken any new pics for abit with this weather :(

Well since ive had my private plates ive been pulled 3 times, and not one of them mentioned my plates lol so (touch wood) they should be fine, ive left the back one normal size but stil with no space :cool:

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Hellasunk y0! :rasp:

Welcome! Plans?

Aup mate. well ive dropped it, tinted rear windows, de-catted, wat i wanna do next when the weather is decent is spray my wheels, badges etc stil deciding on colours,and possibly in time strip it and track it !!! ;)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
looks nice mate,
a few simple mods and it will look great,

clear repeators
rs grill
silvervisions
painted badges

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Its jus lowered on springs mate, 60 front, 40 rear.

And sayin that Struggler, iv jus got some smoked repeaters but with the weather havent been bothered bang em in lol, and i will get onto the badges like i say when the weather is better.

Will soon be up with more snaps when ive got some lol.

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Spax. I'd prefer it be lower tbh but coilovers are too expensive when i've just bought a house lol.