ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the club

tazedd

ClioSport Club Member
  Nimbus Clio 197
Hey guys my name is taz. I am new to the club just joined. I am from south africa and we have a huge following in our country. I am not new to the brand I had a 172 phase 1 first sold it and got a megane sport rs225. Now recently I bought another 172 phase 1 again hehe to add to the collection. This is just to introduce myself cheers guys

tazedd

ClioSport Club Member
  Nimbus Clio 197
I just got the car flew up to Johannesburg and drive it 1400km to cape town and survived lol. It has high mileage but I will start repairs soon. It has severe hale damage so I needs a paint job.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366539563478.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366539563478.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 47

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey Taz. Welcome!

I saw quite a few Clio's when I was over in Joburg last time round (January) staying with friends. A lot looked a bit worse for wear though. With some of the roads down in Joburg though, I'm not surprised! :D
The Corsa mini pickup's were something different too!

tazedd

ClioSport Club Member
  Nimbus Clio 197
Yeah bud there is a huge following here. There are a huge amount of guys with good looking ones but cape town is the place to be. And yeah the dealers are full of crap here. They even have a guy roaming around looking out for guys with mods so that they can void their warranty. :thumbdown:

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
My buddy moved out a couple of years back and married his lady (She's originally from Joburg). Been twice now, fantastic place, but they've both said we need to do Cape Town.
Neither me or my mate have been before, so it's no the cards.

tazedd

ClioSport Club Member
  Nimbus Clio 197
Jp let me know when you coming. Will give you a warm renault welcome :D