ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to sports

clio mk 2 phase 1
Hi , New to car racing so have my first clio sport ,half built purchase, cage,seats, decent suspension, I need to remove the a/c still so any tips appreciated, done 1 track day already this year and loved it, I just need more speed, what do you know ?????

Attachments

• Glenn.jpg
    Glenn.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 43
  172 Cup Iceberg
Good brakes, good tyres and an lsd will do wonders for your lap times. Do all that before chasing bhp.

clio mk 2 phase 1
Good brakes, good tyres and an lsd will do wonders for your lap times. Do all that before chasing bhp.
I agree chasis work is far best , we tried to always convince people of that with race bikes, 150 bhp is no good if the frame is like chocolate...

Welcome along bud :smile:

All starts with wheels and tyres, then coilies, then everything else just spirals!

As for a Diff... if you've got deep pockets then by all means do... if not, just drive it hard as it is

Enjoy the forum :up: