ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to Here.

Clio MK1 PH2 1.4RT
Hi an introduction from myself where it is I am here because I have a Clio, a '94 1.4 RT- my first French car where I have had it three years now and to say, I'm pretty impressed with it for it is reliable and doesn't seem to have the problems I read of many others apart from a leaking sunroof but seeing as I have re-taken an interest in the car, I'll fix that in the summer as apart from the dripping, it's not really a problem as a previous owner of the car nobbled the security electronics thankfully.

I came here really for technical help where I have already posted a question as I was getting rather frustrated with a repair job, where I am replacing the power steering rack gaiters and track rod ends as the MOT ran out and I need my wheels back ASAP. Not that the track rod ends were faulty, it's just I messed one up when taking it off and they are cheap enough so replace them whilst am doing the gaiters.