ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new to french.

clio 182
hey ho folks.
Owned subara for years now and I decided I had to try something else so I've treated myself to a nice clean clio 182 apparently full fat but no idea how to check.

now I have 2 problems. First off its to quiet how can I get myself some noise when im enjoying the power.
second how can I squeeze a little extra bhp out of it.

thanks guys.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Noise; Induction (panel filter or switch over to cone - there is a good guide here on how to DIY one for cheap) & Exhaust (loads of reviews on here - KTEC, Scorpion, Millitek are the classic go to)

BHP; Not my area of expertise but plenty on here. Not a cheap car to get mega gains from as you'll inevitably find yourself in cam / turbo / supercharger territory along with all the upgrades associated with going down that route.

clio 182
the induction and exhaust should squeeze a little extra bhp. im not looking to be tracking the car just annoy my classic subaru owning mates just now I can sit behind them but don't have the little extra to go past.

impreza wagon S2000
hey ho folks.
Owned subara for years now and I decided I had to try something else so I've treated myself to a nice clean clio 182 apparently full fat but no idea how to check.

now I have 2 problems. First off its to quiet how can I get myself some noise when im enjoying the power.
second how can I squeeze a little extra bhp out of it.

thanks guys.

Are you on scabbynet?

decat and ITG Maxogen works for decent noise...more bhp is expensive, just buy a RS Tuner and slap an 98RON map on it...enjoy :)

clio 182
Are you on scabbynet?

decat and ITG Maxogen works for decent noise...more bhp is expensive, just buy a RS Tuner and slap an 98RON map on it...enjoy :)

nope I refuse to engage with the mentally challenged on that forum. I use Scottish subaru.

how can I tell if the car is the claimed full fat 182.

clio 182
[Q=weeshawzy;9937245]D'awwww lol!! No you have 3, you own a Clio rs! Welcome to the wonderful world of French![/QUOTE]

I like the little thing its fun and I got it for a shocking price. 1200 for 05 plate and only 84000. years mot 5 tax. Needed throttle body and exhaust. done those in a day

impreza wagon S2000
nope I refuse to engage with the mentally challenged on that forum. I use Scottish subaru.

how can I tell if the car is the claimed full fat 182.

yeah there is a hell of alot of that...just stick to the projects forum and you are OK :)

Easiest way to confimr would be to get the reg checked at a Renault dealer, they can tell you the car specs when built.