ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to all this - Leeds!!

'53 172 Cup
Hey there fellow Clio peeps... I've just managed to get my hands on a '53 plate 172 cup... and LOVE IT!!!

Thought I'd come join the community and say hello so come say hello back as would make me feel very welcome... !!!

Groovejunkie

Hi Groovejunkie - great forum name btw!!

Are you free on sat? theres loads of us going to RS tuning for a rolling road day, be good if you could come introduce yourself and meet afew like minded nutters :)

Its £35 to run your car, but you dont have to. RST is in Armley, hope you can make it!

audi a6 3.0tdi
Hi welcome to cliosport!

try and get to some of the meets they tend to be a good laugh with plenty of banter :)

'53 172 Cup
hi welcome to cs

get some pics of the car up

Would love to... how do I do it... never forumed before!?!

Hi Groovejunkie - great forum name btw!!

Are you free on sat? theres loads of us going to RS tuning for a rolling road day, be good if you could come introduce yourself and meet afew like minded nutters :)

Its £35 to run your car, but you dont have to. RST is in Armley, hope you can make it!

Can't this weekend as am off down to London but sounds interesting so would be keen to meet a few guys soon and find out how I'm running!!!

Hi welcome to cliosport!

try and get to some of the meets they tend to be a good laugh with plenty of banter :)

Definately intend to... very impressed with the response already... y'all seem like afriendly bunch!!!

GJ

'53 172 Cup
I hope this works... am gonna try and link some pics from my FB page... !?!

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

Hope that satisfies the curiosity... !!!

Jon

Titanium 182
Heya mate, welcome to CS =]

I'm in horsforth giz' a wave if you see us.
(Silver dynamique with RS grill)

'53 172 Cup
Will do...

Spotted a very cute looking brunette on the north Leeds ringroad on wednesday night 'bout 19:45 driving a 182 in a Sky Blue kinda colour turning off towards David Lloyd Gym... was hoping for a bit of side-by-side mutual admiration (of the cars of course - lol)!!!

Just wanted to say... !?!

Don't think the pics worked huh!?! Boo...

'53 172 Cup
Okay here goes again with the pics... got myself a photobucket so hopefully will work this time... oh and specs wise is all fairly standard apart from the refurbed alloys and only 45k on the clock!!

Clio01.jpg

Clio03.jpg

Clio02.jpg

Clio04.jpg

Looking forward to catching some of you folks sometime soon!!!

Jon

Welcome from another in Leeds.

I may see you around, but it's doubtful I'll remember the plate.

Oh and I probably won't wave as I waved like a spaz for two years and just got weird looks back lol.

Welcome all the same!

Where in Leeds btw?

Family Bus
Chesterfield, Derbys....

and a shed for a month....soon to be a Williams Clio!

Just said bye to my old 172 :(

Onwards and upwards eh!

'53 172 Cup
What happened to the 172? Good move on the Willy though... I loved those when they came out... always fancied one but got the 172 cup now so think you could say I'm fairly happy!!!

Family Bus
Twas costing me far too much money each month (finance FTL)

Aye, looking forward to getting my Willy! LOL!

Gal

A Clee O
I'm up in Leeds next week.

Won't be in the Clio though :(

Get to take the amazing Vauxhall Combo up. What a journey that will be haha

'53 172 Cup
I've been rumbled... good scenery knowledge.. yeah it is!! Was the first day I had the car and just had to go find some cheeky back roads and have some fun!!!

Titanium 182
You NEED to get to the roads round swinsty(sp?) resovouir up behind Otley. Best roads in the locale.

I'll show you them if you want but I doubt I'd keep up :eek:

'53 172 Cup
Have already had a couple of decent jaunts out along the A65 as parents are up in the Lakes... have to admit... the little Cup is a joy for overtaking! Is done before you've begun!!

jamescolli

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome Mate! Think I may have spotted you couple of days ago in horsforth near the old ball ? ah well i'm in Cookridge and as aluco says give us a wave if you see me (im in a white ph1 non sport with xenons blaaazin )