ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New stance on my flamer

Rb 182
Always wanted a bit nose down action. ;)

Photo0211.jpg

Rear pads and disc change, but having a problem. Got my pads and discs from Renault in Motherwell, only after trying my 2 local factors and going through to Edinburgh to find they didnt have them :(

Once stripped down i've noticed that the little bearing cap/spacer behind the disc is missing from one side. I've ordered one from Reno, but it wont be here till Tue. So thats how it'll be sitting just now :(

Although having the wheels off has allowed me to clean, polish and wax them. Coming out really well i thought. :)

Photo0213.jpg

Renault! Making things harder since 1897

Laziness boi, never a good thing ;)

Are they 16" F1's I spy too? If not, it's the only car I've seen look good on 15" ones.

Rb 182
Laziness boi, never a good thing ;)

Are they 16" F1's I spy too? If not, it's the only car I've seen look good on 15" ones.

15's mate. Refurbed in a nice silver with slight metal flake. Lowered on Sportlines and Koni adjustables.

Not got a car
Have you left the Axle stands on the sill jacking point?

Only ask is im going to clean my wheels this afternoon and dont know where to jack it and axle stand it other than the sill.

I know the front has that square bar but dont know about the back.

BG 182 FF
car looks smart, wheels have cleaned up a treat too, hope you get the bearing sorted m8, tis true reno do make it more difficult lol:)

Have you left the Axle stands on the sill jacking point?

Only ask is im going to clean my wheels this afternoon and dont know where to jack it and axle stand it other than the sill.

I know the front has that square bar but dont know about the back.
At the back, look underneath the car behind the sill and you'll see the bottom of a little bolt, put them on that. Can probably get pics if needed, PM me.

Rb 182
Wheels look really clean! Wont stay like that for long though I bet!

Nah they wont. The Gf asked if i'd get annoyed if they got dirty. Err yes ha ha ha

gotta love this car

Thanks mate. Im loving it at the mo. Ill love it more when its fixed though :p

Very smart car you have.

Thanks. :)

car looks smart, wheels have cleaned up a treat too, hope you get the bearing sorted m8, tis true reno do make it more difficult lol:)

The wheels are in very good nick, John had them powder coated not long before i bough it. Need to really keep on top of cleaning them though.

Reno love to hate them.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
This car is never clean ;)

Wheels looking good dave, although i think the 5 doors were looking a lot better today in all honesty!