ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New springs?

Silver Clio 172 Cup
I fancy upgrading the coils on my 172 Cup to something which works better on track but is no harsher than the original setup for my daily commute. I've heard good things about Eibach. Would it be the proline or sportline that I'm after? Any other recommendations?

Will the standard dampers be up to the job?

All opinions welcome.

Cheers

Tom.

Milltek'd 182
standard dampers will be fine mate. i think for the track go for prolines. my mate has them off here and seems to love them. i have sportlines, which lower slightly but are still progressive damping. haven't been in/driven a car with pro's to tell the difference though

Last edited:

Boz

Arctic 182
Sportlines. Drop is only 20mm so not too much to affect ride but enough to improve the looks. Handle far better than standard. Prolines handle similar but drop is minimal / non existant when put on a 172/182/Cup.