ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New splitter Fitted

WANTED Arctic 182
Managed to get a Megane Coupe splitter for £3 from scrappy.

Not sure whether I like it or not. Opinions?

dsc00571g.jpg

A couple of other pics without

dsc00569.jpg

dsc00570iie.jpg

C+C please :approve:

WANTED Arctic 182
I thought the small one looked really small though. I'll have to do a search as I don't think I've seen the small one on a 182 yet.

WANTED Arctic 182
Cheers for the comments!

There were a few of the smaller splitters down the scrappy so I might pop down and get a couple, at a cheaper price too hopefully.

If anyone is interested let me know ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I thought the small one looked really small though. I'll have to do a search as I don't think I've seen the small one on a 182 yet.

lol? I have one on my 172, the front of a 182 is not exactly any different from a 172.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
er really cant remember tbh, ph2 is all I remember! Still bends nicely as mine has hit alot! :)

v6
It's from a mk1 ph2 megane (1999-2002), part number 77 00 426 531 and it's the best splitter ;)

that's a good pic Dan, you take that one? You should have two emails from me with all the pics of yours

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
It's from a mk1 ph2 megane (1999-2002), part number 77 00 426 531 and it's the best splitter ;)

that's a good pic Dan, you take that one? You should have two emails from me with all the pics of yours

Cheers, yeah I took it my pics are normally ok but need a decent camera :)

Cheers for the pics!

"Navy" N17 TWO
For £3 you can't really complain :) looks better than some things running about with £3k done to them lol