ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New SP Products!

Formally Alex C
The first of many in the pipeline!

A hell of a lot of work has gone into getting my own products off and running, and so far I'm extremely pleased with the results! I've been playing with different products since early 2006, and would also like to thank everyone who trialled samples for me, giving very helpful and honest feedback and helping me develop what I think will be a great range of products........

Serious Performance Ultra Gloss Shampoo - £3.49 - 500ml
SPshampoo.gif

Serious Performance Paint cleanser - £6.95 - 500ml
SPcleanser.gif

Serious Performance Polymer Super Sealant - £8.95 - 500ml
SPsealant.gif

All three products are available now on the site, and theres a special offer on all three in the 'Special Offers' section :).

Cheers :).

106 GTi
I am going to be grabbing some bits on Monday (so expect an email Alex!) so will look into theses aswell.

Maz

LY 200
Nice one Alex, quality service your providing there, couldn't fault the speed you turned my order round in .. will be using the product today so will post my process and pics later if its not dark :)