ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New "Silent Hill" next gen. Silent Hills. Horror Survival.

I'm all up for a good horror game or horror survival. Played my parts in EAs dead space series, original and new resident evils, a couple of the newer silent hills and really looking forward to the new upcoming "Alien" game.

But this may be too much for me.
Watch the video. This is just pure brick your pants and lose on sleep gaming for me.
even though the main character is Norman Reedus or "Daryl Dixon" from the walking dead series which is pretty cool.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-silent-hill-so-scary-youll-sh-t-your-pants-koj/1100-6421718/

This seems perfect for a mates gaming night as one of my friends already pointed out "I'll buy it and you and Shaun come round, you bring some decent 7.1 speaker set up and Shaun can bring nappies" that i look forward to but playing this by myself is not happening.

Anyone man enough to sit through this?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I played the demo (P.T) on the PS4. I say played, I walked the level, very slowly and with an ever clenching arse. Not much happened either, it was just horrible.
This is not for me.

I think because this may be so unplayable and unbearable it appeals more. Well it does to me, I see this as a game I'll buy, put on the shelf, look it and put on my life list to complete before I die.
Maybe I'm being too much of a b**ch about it as I haven't even played the demo but only watched and I'm crying inside.

you know there's a group of people out there who will breeze through this like nothing. I feel sick. Games have come a long way!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Play the demo if it's available on the xbox.
To be honest, that was enough for me. I'll just leave it. My mate will probably buy it and finish it.
I'm just not into games like that, I just can't enjoy them although I did like the old Silent Hill games.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Can't believe the main character is Daryl! Graphics look ace on that video, if that's in game then wow.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yeah, this ain't pleasant. I'm stuck though, got to a point that I don't know what I'm doing.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
This is f**king horrible. Scarier than any film I've seen.

Absolute genius.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah they deserve massive credit. The first one had me s**t pants scared!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I should've filmed my other half playing it before. Incredible scenes here.

Anyone know how you start it over?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Will do. She actually cried when 'it' got her.

She's 23.

The demo is just in the "earth realm" I'm guessing. I doubt they'll change anything to do with the game so I dread to think what happens when the "Hell realm" kicks in. May still have Pyramid Head? If so he'll f**k you up in this.

A SHED!
Sweet jesus its terrifying. Makes outlast look tame. The bit where you peer through the gap....Fuuuuuuuuuu

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Really looking forwards to this. Anyone recommend any good horror games for Steam that work well with the Xbox 360 controller while I wait for this?

Honda. Tesla Someday
Myself and a mate played it and sh!t ourselves!!

Heres what we recorded LOL!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Fiesta ST-2
Well that was a f**king horrible experience. I'm debating whether or not to get silent hills now, as I'd rather hide behind the sofa playing pokemon on a gameboy.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Myself and a mate played it and sh!t ourselves!!

Heres what we recorded LOL!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Disappointed there was no mention of dk in any of that, mate. Maybe a hint of him playing this in his underpants ;)

Last edited by a moderator: