ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Sidelights what a difference!

172 Ph2 Flamer
Fitted new LED sidelights this evening what a difference from a bulb to a LED

photo0086vu.jpg

330Ci (Fail)Sport
^ what he said. No sidelights looks better IMO, but from the photo the colour looks similar to xenon so looks ok.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Fitted new LED sidelights this evening what a difference from a bulb to a LED

photo0086vu.jpg

So the one on the right is LED and the one on the left is a normal bulb?

I just got some white bulbs, not LED, and they are crap, still look yellowy :(

What have you got in there?

phase 1 172
Combined with HIDs ooft need some shades at night.

that will be the HIDs blinding because some t*t has but them in headlight units! the latest Audis and Mercs have multiple LEDs as sidelights and they have no issues

^ Those LEDs always start flickering after a month or two, They do look good with white light bulbs though. Have some SMD bulbs that have lasted half a year so far and havent started flickering, Taken out and replaced with Philips blue vision to match my Osram night breakers now.

Evo 6, E92 320d
I just unplugged mine, doesn't leave an obvious black hole, and as the short Chris said looks much better.

"Navy" N17 TWO
^ Those LEDs always start flickering after a month or two, They do look good with white light bulbs though. Have some SMD bulbs that have lasted half a year so far and havent started flickering, Taken out and replaced with Philips blue vision to match my Osram night breakers now.

Where did you get those then? :)

Titanium 182
HID's + white bulbs ftw.

Got mine from halfords :eek: made by "Prizm" or something, not that bright but you can't even see them they are such a good match with my HID's colour - which is perfect.

200 Gordini
if i unplugged the sidelights, would it pass an mot with them unplugged?

I didnt need them but he said you normally would.

Take the bulbs along, they'll only ask to put one in to show the lights would get power to them.