ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New shoes

Storm grey 200
Just got these on...Not to everyones taste but I love them!
Sorry about Ifail quailty

25119_1342796743706_1644844474_8615.jpg

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I quite like them - maybe they need a refurb though - perhaps in a brighter white with some decals on them - a bit like some motorsport wheels I've seen in the past? Are they actually turbines or something?

Your car looks nice and low.

Storm grey 200
I quite like them - maybe they need a refurb though - perhaps in a brighter white with some decals on them - a bit like some motorsport wheels I've seen in the past? Are they actually turbines or something?

Your car looks nice and low.

Cheers dude, I was thinking that myself as they are slightly off white, I dont think the pics do them justice as they have only just been painted...Yeah turbines from the mk 1

Storm grey 200
Yeah Pics are shocking but couldn't help myself..like a kid at christmas...Will try get some better ones over the weekend.

Mk2 Clio dci
yeah i just lurk around on here for lolz. Yeah it's good fun, got the back stripped out already! Getting a new set of wheels courtesy of warrenty as there not painted in the bolt holes. Good thing too as 3 of em are curbed lol

Storm grey 200
Renault quality for you.. Warranty ftw!

Ive had the seats out of mine carting wheels around...tempted to leave it that way sounds epic inside..even with a Magnex that leaks like a sieve!

e91 330d/type r mini
not for me im afraid, they look like something you have stuck on whilst your proper wheels have gone for refurb... sorry

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Looking nice! Gives it a unique look :) lookin forward to gettin your old ones on my monaco! :approve: See ya tomm matey!

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Just put yours on my car now :D looking sweeeeeeet! Want a twin exhaust now make it look even more 182 ish! ha ha

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Gonna give her a clean tommorow then get some up.....looks like a bug massacre on my front bumper lol! :rasp: