ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New rims on the mk1

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
RH Toplines

15x7's, with 165/50/15 tyres. 25mm spacers on the back with 25offset originally

desjlw.jpg

k2bfrk.jpg

35dcld2.jpg

5upmjq.jpg

15ehc05.jpg

2mdiikh.jpg

120o7wx.jpg

18ngwo.jpg

Not to everyones taste but i love it! just need to weld new archs and flair them abit at the back :D

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Might sell instead of storing them over winter but i'll let you know mate. Cheers for the comments, waited long enough for them lol

E60 diesel powah
cheeky question, how much did you pay? PM me the price if you like! always wanted these wheels, swap you for my greenies ;)

Clio 172 Flamer
looks sweet savi :cool:. Ive spoke to my mate bout your arches, you need to come ova one night for a price mate

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
No probs mate, wednesday or friday if thats ok.

Wish i could go lower, but its my daily and rubs like crazy with just me in the car at the minute lol

Za**** & Xr250R
Them are lovely mate :)

I've already been beaten to it i was going to ask if you ever wanted to sell or maybe a swap i'd have them off you ;)

E92 M3
do dowt i will cya at car parked at fram so i will decide then. i seen ya a few weeks ago racing a vxr throw durham

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Red vxr sounding like a rocket? i was chasing it because i just heard a roar LOL i hardly part at fram now mate, i'm at carville but park behind the back of the shop. Hopefully should be at the meet with the arches and modded lights. Will be going lower when the rear arches are done.

Cheers for the comment, a little different from turini's so wasnt sure you guys would like it lol

E92 M3
Red vxr sounding like a rocket? i was chasing it because i just heard a roar LOL i hardly part at fram now mate, i'm at carville but park behind the back of the shop. Hopefully should be at the meet with the arches and modded lights. Will be going lower when the rear arches are done.

Cheers for the comment, a little different from turini's so wasnt sure you guys would like it lol

yer i see that vxr all the time sounds lovely

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I like those.

Remind me of Merc AMG wheels which usually look piss poor on anything else but these work somehow.

Yeah, the wheel is based on the old school merc AMG wheel. Its the original flat face version. Spacers are going off for a week or two until the arches are done.

Cheers

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Becuase i wont be able to pass a MOT with 205s or 195s on and still have a poke. 165/50 is the general stretch on 7j wheels, people do 155/40's and so on

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looks alright that, needs some major slammage to get the best out of them though IMO.