ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New rims for my V6

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
front 17x9 and rear 17x9

[/img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d58/cliobeat/emotion.jpg[/img]

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
emotion.gif

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
They need to be custom made, cuz these are japanese rims, but they offer custom bolt pattern. I think i will get them in a few weeks, cant wait to see how it comes out to look. Anyone else that wants work wheels I can get them you guys some prices. They offer many styles and all of them can be made for the V6's rare bolt pattern.

http://worksuperwheels.com/

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
There is another style that I was interested in before, but I wanted to try something new first. I might buy these next.

2.jpg

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
You will only be able to see the V6 in the blue rim, cuz I didnt buy the other stlye.

klio them black rims are lovely but it aint just the stud patteren its the ofsets and the back are wider than the front, cost a fortune to get wheels custom they way we need them

but if u can get a price on them blacks for us, i might be very interested 18s too not 17s,

thanks

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
loopee said:
klio them black rims are lovely but it aint just the stud patteren its the ofsets and the back are wider than the front, cost a fortune to get wheels custom they way we need them

but if u can get a price on them blacks for us, i might be very interested 18s too not 17s,

thanks

They have a few offsets to choose from which will fit. I will have pics posted when I fit mine then you guys can see how the offsets fit on the V6. They have the same offsets for all rims. Will need a spacer for the front I think. I ordered a 10mm spacer incase its needed when the rims get here.

I dunno price for 18's but the black ones with the chrome lip cost around 900-1000 pounds in 17 so I think 18's will be 1100-1300 pounds.

By the way, the wheels are fairly light weight too. 17 inch ones are under 20 pounds if I remember correctly.

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
I would keep them like that for now, then paint them when they're scratched. They're already blue, might as well hve them on for a whle