ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New rep for Oxfordshire

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Hello folks! Just thought I would introduce myself as the new rep for Oxfordshire.

I'd like to get an idea of how many active members we have in the area, and see if anyone has any suggestions for what they'd like to do in 2015.

I am organising a meet for the 30th November, with details to follow.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and getting an Oxfordshire meet going again.

John

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Congrats John!

I'm not a true Oxon member, but I'm only down the road in Newbury so I'll more than likely pop up for a meet now & then. Be good to put a few more faces to usernames.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I don't like how far down the list I am. My air of self importance is making me unhappy with this arrangement.

Anyway, count me in bud, whatever help you need!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Hello folks! Just thought I would introduce myself as the new rep for Oxfordshire.

I'd like to get an idea of how many active members we have in the area, and see if anyone has any suggestions for what they'd like to do in 2015.

I am organising a meet for the 30th November, with details to follow.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and getting an Oxfordshire meet going again.

John
Totally off topic frostie, but I might get you to pick something up from a pal in Oxford and bring in my way when you come over the right side of the m25 for drinks if that's OK :)

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Totally off topic frostie, but I might get you to pick something up from a pal in Oxford and bring in my way when you come over the right side of the m25 for drinks if that's OK :smile:
Nae bother Rob.

@MarcJP It was completely random. I will decide on favourites when I meet you all. :p

Congrats fella, looking forward to a much more social area now hopefully!

Also I will aim to remain top of the favourites list [emoji6]

Focus rs
I'm south oxford. Might be able to trace the car I keep seeing in Abingdon. 182 in mondial white stripes and wheels? Also another I followed out of didcot to the a34 the headlights where well bright? Was also mondial but no strpies.