ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RenaultSport models. *NWS*

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Not what you were expecting?

Black or yellow?

null_zps6f97c54d.jpg

Black FTW!! ;)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The virgins will be along soon to comment on how ugly they are.

Although the one on the left is a bit ropey, but then again so am I so I can't talk.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Is that him out of LMFAO in the background???

oh and i'll have the one in black on the left please. Where do I leave my deposit.......

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I cant believe some of your are complaining about the size of there hands!! lol blonde on the right first I think and work my way left :p

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
blond one still would, not so sure about the one on the right after seeing this pic!

140149_orig.jpg

redhead redeems herself in this one :)
140160_orig.jpg

140170_orig.jpg

140164_orig.jpg

lol
140155_orig.jpg

Cup In bits
I cant believe some of your are complaining about the size of there hands!! lol blonde on the right first I think and work my way left :p

Lol its just an observation, wouldn't stop none of us jumping on her or the other 3 for that matter BUT " them some big f**king hands" spoken in a Martin Lawrence voice.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Just found the girlfriends birthday present, where can one purchase one of these outfits?