ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Rear Bumper

1.2 16v clio sport
I need to know what are the options for adding a new bumper, Would a bumper from a clio 172 mk2 ph 2 fit on my mk2 ph 1?
URL%5D

Also my new Ph2 rear lights should be coming tomorrow so dont go saying you dont like the lexus lights because i know that everyone on here hates them :)

Golf TDI
no there is no guide on here , well not that i have ever found . im looking to get one for my ph 1 in the new year ! i dont think its a big job or anything . im sure someone thats actually fiitted one themselves will be along shortly anyway :) .....

Ozzed Clio
1.2 aint it? it is really really easy to fit one you dont need a guide honestly. you need to change the wheel arch liners as well as the bumper but all straight forward stuff

Last edited:
im getting mine sprayed and fitted at the bodyshop tommorow, but i never new you needed new arch liners!!!

1.2 16v clio sport
1.2 all the way, I do like my little sport badge tbh, I dont see anything wrong with it, Its in the right place and everything, The car is registered as a renault clio 1.2 16valve sport, so whats wrong with that!!

Golf R/Leon FR
you do know he was taking the piss??^^

imo sport badge off. they would have put it on from the factory if it was a RS model

Evo 6, E92 320d