ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RB 182 Owner

Monaco 172 Turbo
Hi there, I am new to Renault Ownership and new to this forum. After a owning a handful of Peugeots over the last 10 years most recently including this...

IMG_06041.jpg

....and this....

7ffb6ce9-dc17-444f-b916-9cc33849b7db.jpg

.... I've finally got my first Clio :cool:

IMG_06641.jpg

IMG_06622.jpg

IMG_06941.jpg

I love it and I can't believe it took me this long to get one! Its had a few bits done by the previous owner including GAZ coilovers, Milltek exhaust and Ktec induction kit. It will be my daily driver and hopefully I will squeeze in a few track days this summer :)

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome along mate

Looks a very tidy example you've got and your previous Rallye's look great aswel :approve:

Clio 172
I recognise that s2 indigo rallye from my time over on the RR! ;) lovely looking Clio, I couldn't believe it took me so long to make the move either, Clios are brilliant!

Jack

Monaco 172 Turbo
Thanks chaps. The Rallye's were great and I particularly miss the 106 as it was my first fully focused track car, hopefully wont be my last ;)

I'm really pleased with the Clio; great power, great noise and very sharp handling just needs a new/re-trimmed wheel and a thicker rear anti-roll bar to be finished... for now at least ...