ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new plates....

Mk3 Clio dynamique SX
silvernumberplate.jpg

bargain at £23 for the pair!

PH1 iceburg
Mate of mine had these on his type r for a week b4 the plod busted him. Given V.D.R.S form and told to change them and take to mot station to get form stamped and send back to plod. Pain in the butt

Stagecoach Ticket
i think they look well nice good price to. i would have them on mine but i think from the 1st of november there will be abit of a plate hype for a few months after that you proberly be ok as long as you dnt draw attention to yourself.

Turbos.
To be fair he could just be using them as show plates, but i agree for the road there's not much point, you'll be pulled straight away.

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Quite like the dark plates, bloke round from me "had" them on his Supra...

be a nice showy plate.,..

If they are to be used as show plates ok fair enough, for road use though - no way, plus old plates lok sh*t on new cars.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Basically from the end of November you can only buy normal plates, no show plates anymore, not even decorative ones with your name on with a footie team badge on the side.

Golf TDI
i got pulled for my number plates on my last car and they were nowhere near as illegal as these so good luck keeping them on the car ....

Turbos.
Basically from the end of November you can only buy normal plates, no show plates anymore, not even decorative ones with your name on with a footie team badge on the side.

How can they possibly regulate that? Show plates are intended not be used on the road, so surely people can buy what they like for this purpose (whether they choose to break the law or not)?

RenaultSport 172
Can any one explain why they like black and silver plates?
Apart from the fact they are totally illegal they just look strange on a modern car.
I like making cars individual etc but number plates should stay totally standard IMO as anything else just looks chavvy.

Mk3 Clio dynamique SX
Ill explain......

silverplate1.jpg

turn around....

silverplate3.jpg

put these over the original paltes to see what they look like......

What is not to like?

Never above 25mpg
Absolutely gorgeous mate!!

Chavvy plates are the weird fonts with crappy little pictures on!

Acrylic blakc and silver plates suit modern cars down to a tee! Just you'd have to move to Guernsey to use em :p

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Stick them on mate they look superb ,at the end of the day its you getting nicked not me, it does look real nice i must admit

Mk3 Clio dynamique SX
ill stick the spacers on and lower it if i could find the right stuff. want to lower it 45 - 50mm. no idea what size spacers!?

plates do look nice i liek them!