ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new pictures of new car

61765_497441362737_514762737_7095459_2297685_n-1.gif

63818_497440462737_514762737_7095433_3272834_n.gif

63346_497443332737_514762737_7095514_3883395_n.gif

1.gif

excuse rear lights only just got the car and after some standard ones.

Yeah it's Paulas old car, did she give you the cheese grater grilles? LOL.

Sorry to tell you it's a bit of a slouch too.

yeh they came off immediatley, and how do you mean a slouch? had a cup before this one and this feels alot more torquey and nicer to drive.

best listen to your mate with that accurate information you've given me lol anyways on a more serious note it had a misfire which is now cured with a fresh set of plugs and carb cleaner. going to get cf rear badge, splitter and rear bumper insert in near future. and then original lights.

She's quick enough for me I still get a massive smile after 5k. And yeh getting the dephaser, cambelt and fan belt done with an oil change and filter

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
You can get brand new rear light clusters from Euro Car Parts for £30.49 each,
there not made by renault but there pretty much identical.

I needed a new one last December for my MOT although it was £25,
so the ba*tards have put the price up.

Haha I'm buying some sportlines and a cf splitter for it next pay day but no wonder I have immigrants living under mine I have got coilovers lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Sportlines are a worthwhile upgrade. Bit lower and they don't ruin the ride. I prefer pro's, but they don't really lower it. Just avoid apex.

Soph has them Warren, I know what they are like.

I know this is difficult for you Alex dude, but save up and get some decent coilovers. You'll only want it lower, we both know that.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
After
IMGP1187.jpg

Before
IMGP1014.jpg

And that's straight after fitting, they settled a tiny bit more. But if you want lower than that, you need coilovers.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Apex are bloody awful. Complete mismatch with the standard dampers, ruins the Clio.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not atall.
Now you're bringing your nonsense to cars? Given that you're about 12, and had a boggo clio, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. From someone older, wiser, more experienced, you're talking s**t. Now piss off and annoy someone in footie chat.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Now you're bringing your nonsense to cars? Given that you're about 12, and had a boggo clio, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. From someone older, wiser, more experienced, you're talking s**t. Now piss off and annoy someone in footie chat.

Always been talking abou them. I said that they were nice on mine, much better than standard. ride was hard but thats what you get when changning to sportier springs. You seem to come across abit rude over something that i comment on

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I struggle to tolerate stupidity. The ride is hideous on apex, it isn't on eibach's. Prat.

Too right Gareth, could get some
V-maxx's for 350 and have a ride similiar to been shafted by a raging homosexual lol will get something around the 800 quid Mark so it's a compromise.

RS 182 CUP
Oz super t's look fine, just drop the ride height a bit. And you will find the lines will go together nicely, but everyones. Got thier own taste I suppose. Just treat it to a service, and a diagnostic rolling road session where they will find your cars possible lack of power and maybe just be able to solve it for you.