ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pics

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
New pics of the clio, just finished the colour codin of the rub strips, the black alloys been put on and the lights blacked at the bk, still to come the lowerin, finish colour codin and remove the silly silver from the handels, red is the new black haha :)
Comments welcome

(for got to say it needs washed)
S8000587.jpg

S8000586.jpg

S8000585.jpg

S8000584.jpg

S8000583.jpg

S8000582.jpg

S8000581.jpg

I reckon finish colour coding with the front and back bumpers and lower it. Also colour code the mirror bas plates! Oh and handles! :p

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
i do want to colour code the handles red, but i cant the them off!! striped the door and still cant see anyway of gettin them off. the car will be dropped min60 when/if i can find good quailty springs.
exhaust will be stayin cos i like it lol only over thing i was thinkin of with skirts but it wouldnt go in my drive lowered and with skirts.

80MPG BEEZA
have you smoothed the strip before painting? they look mottled the colour match is good though, still i dont like the new clio at all ......

Mini Cooper S sport
I actually LOVE that colour. It's the colour I wish the inferno 182 was, instead of the dull bronzy colour which it actually looks.

Is it really as orange as that, or is it just the camera/sunlight?

Looks great with the dark rims too, I'm impressed.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Red and black works well, i'm still not a big fan of the mk3 though. Drop it and i'll give my opinion.

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
awww cheers everyone, aye it really is orange in the light, red when its dark tho, i was a bit worried bout gettin it that colour but am really happy with the car all round :)

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
nope keepin them, did that to my old clio and the day after it was done someone opened there door onto my door and dented the whole thing, totally waste of time.