ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Pics!

1305391180_l.jpg

1305393168_l.jpg

rear1lw8.jpg

frontwing2fz1.jpg

corsa c exclusiv
the arches just fit into place, and screw in with the hex keys? looking around for this kit at the moment, can get the bumpers and wings for £120, will post up pics of my clio sometime soon, sanding the arches at the moment.

they're bolted on but easy to remove and fit. what colour is yours? i've got a spare pair of 16v wings but they're back at home, i'm at uni at the minute.

corsa c exclusiv
black, think its the same colour as yours, didn't come with manual so i dont know the code, but think it is similiar to yours

Golf R/Leon FR
very nice fella

need to paint the white surround on the bonnet intake black imo though

otherwise awesome :)

Just removed the 1.4 badges. The silver vent on the bonnet and the scuttle panel will be going satin black like my alloys :)

Striped track ****
love it mate mines a 16v rep

just got the rear end to sort out ( as was in accident )

got a 16v spoiler in the garage...but want to no the best way to fit it

and also what did it cost ya to debadge your boot

love it mate mines a 16v rep

just got the rear end to sort out ( as was in accident )

got a 16v spoiler in the garage...but want to no the best way to fit it

and also what did it cost ya to debadge your boot

That used to be my clio mate :) I had it before it was transformed into a valver rep though.

I bonded my spoiler on.

And it cost me a tenner to de-badge my boot as its a phase 1! the badges are on the strip, so all you do is fit a phase 2 carbon strip, sorted!

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
Loving the stealth look mate!!

I think i have the same wheels but got them second hand - but i'm not too sure what they are to be honest - anyway do you know what wheels they are??

Another thing - do you find they rub at all with the 16v wings - you got spacers or just the spiggot rings as mine rub slightly on a 35mm drop on the front - and not at all on the rear with about a 40mm drop!?!?

Lol and another - how low is the car??

Cheers,

Dumpy

I will have some phase 1 16v Oil Dials up for sale soon mate if your intrested? They have the orange needles like your current dials so will match :)

They are BK Racing 238's and i bought mine 2nd hand in a right state, refurbished them in satin black myself.

Mine's dropped 55mm on gmax springs and it would catch the edge of the wing when going round bumpy corners etc, they dont catch at all on the valver wings, could easily be dropped another 10-15mm :D

The rear is -80mm

I will have some phase 1 16v Oil Dials up for sale soon mate if your intrested? They have the orange needles like your current dials so will match :)

I'm in a bit of a hole at the minute, MOT around the corner etc so i dunno, how much?

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
Fair play on the re-furb - they look mint!!

I think that must be what mine are then!!

Are they 17's??

Will have to get my valver arches on soon - need to wait until M.O.T at the end of November then will have them up!!

Next thing for you to do mate is get either a valver or RSI lumpin!!

Cheers,

Dumpy