ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pics of my mk1 - its been a while!

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
wow! it's been a while since i last posted on here!!! well here's what my car looks like now... but ill be looking for a 1999/2000 clio now as my insurance premium has just gone down!! thanks to no claims!!!:cool:

anyone know how much i can get a 1999/2000 clio for?? a reasonable one!? im thinkin' around the £1500 mark!?... i dunno where to look tho... any help!:dead:

Photo-0025.jpg

Photo-0012.jpg

Photo-0013.jpg

Racing Blue 182
Would look ok if you removed all the stickers, that spolier, then sport badge and the renault badge, then lowered it a bit

lol, dear me.

A normal garage could fit your springs but a lot tend to stay away from torsion bars. If you have the right tools any mechanical minded person can follow the guide. (try a search)

anyway...continue people :clown:

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
now where did i leave my shopping list!
haha! on my car by looks of it. shame my car HAS got everything thats on my doorstacks, k & n filter, yokohama tyres, kenwood (and fusion) speakers, alpine cd player, and :approve: its a reno! lol ...

Vectra :(
I want to......i really really want to....but i cant :quiet:

Will just say if you like it then fair play. If pete doherty can get kate moss into bed on more than 1 occasion, maybe i am the one with no taste :S

It would look nice with out Mirrors , Wheels , Stickers , Sport sticker, Hanging dice, What ever that is on the rear panel, ariel.

Williams
Its a good think that scrap yards give you money to take your car/peice of s**t! you'd be knackerd otherwise!

Dyson
I'm sorry mate but it does look bad.

Do what everyone says and get rid of that tat on the side, the spoiler, the over use of renault badges, the mirrors and the for f**k sake lower it. If you cant afford to lower consider swapping your wheels for some valver wheels.

Will look a millions times better. You will then have a chance at selling it.

DUB mk2 golf gti!
:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:
i luv this bloke,he is so constructive!lol