ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pics (DSLR)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Whilst having a bit of a play with this pic, i noticed the panels seem to be slightly different colours :eek:
IMG_4378.jpg

I love it really ;)

Renault Clio S
Lovely motor!

Regarding the 400D - when photographing a white object it's always worth taking a custom white balance reading and using that to get a photo with 'true' white as opposed to an off-white that you often get with default camera settings that are designed to suit all light conditions.

It's easy enough to acheive: just hold a white piece of paper in front of the camera, photograph it, choose the custom white balance setting from the camera menu and select your shot of the paper when prompted. This will then give you a true white.

Loving the car park shot btw.

fiesta 1.25
Lovely motor!

Regarding the 400D - when photographing a white object it's always worth taking a custom white balance reading and using that to get a photo with 'true' white as opposed to an off-white that you often get with default camera settings that are designed to suit all light conditions.

It's easy enough to acheive: just hold a white piece of paper in front of the camera, photograph it, choose the custom white balance setting from the camera menu and select your shot of the paper when prompted. This will then give you a true white.

Loving the car park shot btw.

cheers ill have a go at that later

E60 diesel powah
lovely mate, not seen it for a while! plus ive got ur steelies in the garage!!

is that the underground car park?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
this pic is awesome, i just had to have a tinker with it.
car looks stunning mate

original:

IMG_4378.jpg

tweaked: just sharpened the car a bit and increase the vignetting effect
cliocopy.jpg