ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Pics + Coilovers

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
finally got rounf to getting some pics with the coilovers fitted ;)

not the best of pics as weather is s**t!

let me know what you think :approve:

and before anyone says the wheels are only on while i sort tyres out for my 16" f1's :rasp:

DSC_0651.jpg

DSC_0652.jpg

DSC_0653.jpg

DSC_0657.jpg

DSC_0664.jpg

Mercedes C320!
looking good mate... the more i look at the ph1's the more it makes me wanna get one!!! oh btw i actually quite like the wheels :eek:

Lupo GTI
Looking good mate, really good actually.
How lowwww have we gone on this then? As low?

impreza sti prodrive
looks loverly that mate. however it does look slightly lower on drivers side front to passenger side. mite just be the pic though.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Everyone's getting coilovers it seems!
Group buy was still too 'spensive for me though :dapprove:

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Have you bought the tyres yet Karl,my mate owns Walkers tyres in Darlington,can see what he can do for you.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Have you bought the tyres yet Karl,my mate owns Walkers tyres in Darlington,can see what he can do for you.

nope not yet, if you dont mid see what he can do on 4x eagle f1's 205 and 195 to see what the price diff would be thanks :approve:

Ph1 Sport
Looks smart on coils now mate! Still aint seen these other pics of our dirty cars :p or your tractor as it was.

J03

MX5 1.8
am liking the PH1 more and more.. seems less girly than the PH2... not as 'chick' looking looks great with the 172 rear

Car SOLD :-(
Strut covers were from Nick @ Hillpower, Battery cover was a fellow members group buy -Tim who had an iceburg 172 the a meggy R26