ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New phone deal - o2 online

tiTTy & SV650
did some research into deals available at the mo.

I've been with o2 using their online 400 texter contract for the last 3 years, £45 a month for 400 anytime any network mins and 1000 texts.

But I noticed loads of deals at the mo from T-Mobile, Voda and orange offering 1000 texts + and more minutes for around £35, T-Mobile Flex T appealed but its an 18 month contract :dapprove:

So I call o2 and am due an upgrade in 9 days it turns out, talked the guy into giving me my existing package of 400 anytime any network mins and 1000 texts for £30.

So, I'm saving £15 a month and they're throwing in a free Sony Ericsson K800i, bonus is its still a 12 month contract and I dont need to piss about to keep my number.

RESULT :rasp:

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
rory182 said:
did some research into deals available at the mo.

I've been with o2 using their online 400 texter contract for the last 3 years, £45 a month for 400 anytime any network mins and 1000 texts.

im on that at the moment but for £30 plus free phone and its a monthly rolling contract :D

tiTTy & SV650
cool i'll stick with it for 12 more months I canny be arsed checking out the deals every month!

320d M Sport
i want o2 to give me a free k800 (ive had my k750 for well over a year), and they wont, threatened to cancel and they were like , yea go on then! w*****s!!!

w*nkers, 2 and a bit years and they just gave me the disconection address! lol
guess I don't spend enough!

why on this earth would I pay £150 for an N73 when its 29.99 for 'new customers.'

Golf R
you are approaching it in the wrong way...... i spoke with their retentions team, explained what handset i had seen and told them of the other deals i had seen available. after that they were very good, and like a fair few others on here, I was given a cheap price on the handset and moved up to the next tariff with a £5 saving a month on what i was currently paying.

if you go in telling them you're gonna cancel unless they give in to everyone of your demands you'll just be given the number/address for cancellations.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
just play with them, thats what i did. pick a contract out there that o2 cant beat i.e t mobile flext thing, and tell them whats been offered. then in the next breath tell them that it'd be a lot of messing around to move and that you have no probs with o2 bla bla bla....;)

they'll do everything for you. when i did it i spoke to a guy and said i wanted a SE W800i, he said they didn't and wouldn't have any for 3 months, spoke to another guy 2 weeks later who said the same, i said "ah thats a shame then, never mind, i'll look around how long is your quote valid" he said can you hold for a second............. i'll have that phone with you in 2 days. result!!! free phone, max discount and extra txts!!!!!:rasp: