ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new peterborough meet 26/09/10

clio v6 ph1 230
yeah it was sorted. just think they enjoyed servicing the vee. lol :)

possibly get to this meet weather permitting..

1.beij
2.Pres
3.Wests Renault (tom)
4.Tom84
5.steve 172 (in the 205)
6.jonny_rs
7.clio_luke
8.DannyR (if I have the clio by then!)
9.matty n
10.harey
11.Pagey6005 (if not freelancing)

Off topic slightly, but does anyone know whos is the baked bean 182 thats been around peterborough lately? I'm sure its stalking me! lol

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
1.beij
2.Pres
3.Wests Renault (tom)
4.Tom84
5.steve 172 (in the 205)
6.jonny_rs
7.clio_luke
9.matty n
10.harey
12.Dantheman1988

Discounted 1*2 parts
1.beij
2.Pres
3.Wests Renault (tom)
4.Tom84
5.steve 172 (in the 205)
6.jonny_rs
7.clio_luke
9.matty n
10.harey
12.Dantheman1988
13.impey

nimbus r27
yeah steve but weve seen this before and it ended up me u luke and tom lol!! so hopefully people will actually turn up!!
i saw you the other day dude in the 205

53 Clio 172
I will always come along but I forget to look in the 'meets' section so never know of things going on! Should be a good turn out though!

Fingers crossed Tom@WestsRenault has worked his magic and sorted my silver sunshine out as its with them this week...

53 Clio 172
Apparently the wiring loom from the throttle to the injection module is fucked...

Too be honest I dont give a fudge what it is but just hope that its going to be sorted otherwise once again il be losing my religion!
If everythings gone ok I pick it up saturday, oh and its also had a geomatry test (if thats spelt right?)

Hows things with yours mate?

R26
yea i know mate,fingers crossed. Yea i saw you too, i did wave but didnt think you knew who it was, but then thought he must of. Did you notice the red cage? :)

Clio 172 Flame Red
1.beij
2.Pres
3.Wests Renault (tom)
4.Tom84
5.steve 172 (in the 205)
6.jonny_rs
7.clio_luke
9.matty n
10.harey
12.Dantheman1988
13.impey
14.sebo_c

first meet that i will be attending :) looking forward to it!

53 Clio 172
Hi just got a 172 2 weeks ago but I should be up for coming :) where is it??

if your based in cambridge it is exactly 1 hour away along the m11 and a14 me thinks, Rutland water is pretty much in Edith Weston (LE15 8HD that is the postcode you can put in twatnav)

R26
we will probably meet in hampton (peterborough) first though so you could meet us their :)

for all the cambridge people, the last meet we had, a few of us met in huntingdon and drove up together from their if thats easier?

53 Clio 172
we will probably meet in hampton (peterborough) first though so you could meet us their :)

for all the cambridge people, the last meet we had, a few of us met in huntingdon and drove up together from their if thats easier?

Thats a good shout for people coming from that direction! get some mcdonalds breakie down ya!

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Anyone got any ideas on what time you will be meeting at at tesco hampton yet? Got to get make from Bristol on the Sunday morning so need to know what time to get on the road!

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Thanks, that gives me enough of an idea may even have time to wash it quickly once back, weather dependant!

nimbus r27
Right guys only a week away now so if we could have def numbers that would be great
this is the list so far, so if your not coming please take your name off the list
1.beij
2.Pres
3.Wests Renault (tom)
4.Tom84
5.steve 172 (in the 205)
6.jonny_rs
7.clio_luke
9.matty n
10.harey
12.Dantheman1988
13.impey
14.sebo_c
15. davee

thinking we meet up at 12 at tesco hampton carpark and aim to leave at 12.30ish take a drive over to rutland water (try not to get lost this time lol) have a chat and take some pics then can head to a local pub! really hope we get good weather for it!
jonny are u gonna meet us there?
hopefully be a good turnout got a few guys from clio197 coming to hopefully!
cambridge guys if u wanna meet pres and convoy with him to hampton im sure he will sort it out for u!
see you all sunday!!

nimbus r27
also if anyone has got a good camera please bring it along so we can get some good pics!! tom84!!! lol

clio sport 182
yeh i'll be there as long as i don't get too hamered sat nite going town should be alrite tho i ent got no camera tho mate

R26
Sounds good to me.

If anyone from huntingdon/cambs way wants to meet at Huntingdon shell garage and go up to Hampton together?

Meet there at half 11 for a no later than 11:45 leave?

Dean

53 Clio 172
Il meet you lot at rutland water, say about 13.30 or a bit ealier Beij? Think I know of a good pub we can go for a pint afterwards but il talk to you then,

looking forward to it :)

nimbus r27
cheers pres!!
yeah jonny 1-130 will be fine mate think its about a half hour drive from tesco so should be there at 1.15 latest i would of thought!

Discounted 1*2 parts
1.beij
2.Pres
3.Wests Renault (tom)
4.Tom84
5.steve 172 (in the 205)
6.jonny_rs
7.clio_luke
9.matty n
10.harey
12.Dantheman1988
13.impey
14.sebo_c
15. davee

I'll meet you at shell huntingdon at 11:30 dean :)