ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Owner Trophy 309

Clio 172 - Track Car
Hi Everyone, just bought trophy 309 and i quite frankly cant understand why i didnt buy one years ago. Cant wait to get in on the track!

Anyway yeah, ill just get stuck in :)

Megane r26
Hi Everyone, just bought trophy 309 and i quite frankly cant understand why i didnt buy one years ago. Cant wait to get in on the track!

Anyway yeah, ill just get stuck in :)

Glad your enjoying it seanpeat309, there was a small tear nearly as you drove off but good to see it going to a good home and owned by someone who appreciates the hard work that's gone into that car.

Enjoy mate and I'll see you soon :)

Megane r26
will be a looong time before i part with mine :D

If I could of kept it I would of but had to use it to fund my r26 F1 venture :)

The trophy served me well, Ring trip not long after I purchased her and countless trips across the country, was truly an epic car

Clio 172 - Track Car
Cheers all, dont worry dan il take care of her, however she will be used as intended as soon as i can relegate her to being a second car! Also if anyone can point me in the direction of a gearbox selector seal kit that would be great as i think thats gonna be my first job!