ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New owner from south yorkshire

RB 182 cup
Hi all, ive just bought a Racing blue 182 cup for some summer fun. Ive just sold my MK5 Golf TDI mile muncher so the clio is taking a bit of getting used to.

Im looking to get involved and get to as many meets as possible, im also very temped to spend abit of money and go for the full works, throttle boddies are deffinatly tempting me at the minute.

Anyway im going to clean the car over the next few days and get some picture up with a proper introduction to thecar and hope to get to some yorkshire meets aswell.

Lee

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Sheffield > Barnsley ;)

I spotted a RB 182 cup near derne valley college on those dual carraige ways, don't suppose it could have been you?

RB 182 cup
Sheffield > Barnsley ;)

I spotted a RB 182 cup near derne valley college on those dual carraige ways, don't suppose it could have been you?

Could have been, i had to nip to swinton to have the car fault coded as the engine management light decided to come on when i knocked a relay.

Hers a quick pic that ive just ran out to take just for you to have a peek at.

100_2656.jpg

Here's my old car, some from Barnsley, swinton , mexborough might have seen it about.

100_2631.jpg

None
Hello mate, welcome to CS :)
Don't forget to put your name down in the yorkshire meet list then you'll get a PM when anyone has a meet arranged.

Welcome.

Donny > Sheff > Barnsley then rotherscum somewhere off the scale.

You're lucky we have a decent rep who sorts epic meets out.

I'll look out for you in Mexbrough when I'm out that way.

172 cup
Welcome.

Donny > Sheff > Barnsley then rotherscum somewhere off the scale.

You're lucky we have a decent rep who sorts epic meets out.

I'll look out for you in Mexbrough when I'm out that way.

Barnsley is full of people that talk funny isnt it :rasp:

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
very local to me ESP if your often round swinton/mecky. Il keep an eye out for you!

and luke if should bell me when your like a mile from my house!