ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New on here (rs200)

Rs 200
Hi guys,

Just bought myself a black rs 200 (RS59 REN) just thought I'd get myself on here and say hi before I go ahead and start asking you loads, I've been active on the Facebook group but now I've bought one I thought I'd jump on here also.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Hi guys,

Just bought myself a black rs 200 (RS59 REN) just thought I'd get myself on here and say hi before I go ahead and start asking you loads, I've been active on the Facebook group but now I've bought one I thought I'd jump on here also.

Welcome.

Don't suppose you were going into Portsmouth yesterday?? Really recognize the reg.

Rs 200
Few snaps....
So far done a couple of changes;
Pressed plates
Removed the Clio badge
But biggest thing was a five hour detail day after I bought her i bought it fully thinking it was a basic gloss black haha

Few plans ahead;
Cup spoiler
Paint the calipers
Repair a few bits of damage (few scratches)
Lower her about 30-40mm
Well then the list is endless isn't it....

Attachments

• IMG_3915.JPG
    IMG_3915.JPG
    394.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3913.JPG
    IMG_3913.JPG
    376.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3912.JPG
    IMG_3912.JPG
    385.1 KB · Views: 66

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Few snaps....
So far done a couple of changes;
Pressed plates
Removed the Clio badge
But biggest thing was a five hour detail day after I bought her i bought it fully thinking it was a basic gloss black haha

Few plans ahead;
Cup spoiler
Paint the calipers
Repair a few bits of damage (few scratches)
Lower her about 30-40mm
Well then the list is endless isn't it....

Get an RS badge for the front grille :up:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I had been really tempted... are they easy to fit?

It can be a bit of a pig of a job because our bumpers don't have the fitting to just clip it in.

I used tiger seal to secure mine. Just be careful not to get any on your hands. It's f**king horrible stuff and takes days to get it all off.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Oh and don't be talked into sticking a spoiler on the back.

Mines naked and I personally think it's best left that way :up:

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Welcome mate and car looks great.

Sprint spoilers (or a GT one) are a great compromise if you're not sure about a spoiler or not.

Rs 200
It can be a bit of a pig of a job because our bumpers don't have the fitting to just clip it in.

I used tiger seal to secure mine. Just be careful not to get any on your hands. It's f**king horrible stuff and takes days to get it all off.

The front bumper is coming off for a paint over a scratch front passenger corner so while it's off maybe I'll stick one on then.
As for a club sticker I was going to look into them, I saw something about them coming with signing up as a membe?

Rs 200
You have a Ford RS200? :tonguewink:

Just messing, car looks nice, very subtle. Well, apart from the big fat exhausts :smile:

Haha probably one of few fords a would own, yeah I don't want anything too stand out I'd like it lower just to take out the arch gap and I am leaning towards a cup spoiler but the sprint does look good so might look into that.
Also wouldn't mind changing the colour of the wheels to a dark graphite maybe

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
The front bumper is coming off for a paint over a scratch front passenger corner so while it's off maybe I'll stick one on then.
As for a club sticker I was going to look into them, I saw something about them coming with signing up as a membe?

Yeah you get one in the welcome pack mate :up: