ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New mk3 DCI owner

A4 tdi quattro sport
Hi I'm Garry from Ayrshire in Scotland

Was in a smash last week (not my fault) and wrote off my wee 206 1.4 hdi.

We both had same insurance company and was all settled in a few hours. With the money I got I went on the lookout for a new car. Had to be similar economically as the 206 ie good mpg and cheap tax.

After a few days of looking and only finding high milers in my price range I came across a local ad on Gumtree for mk3 Clio 1.5 DCI Dymonique 86 3dr. A 57 plate with only 65k. Advertised for £2000. Phone the guy up went to see car thinking most likely to good to be true. But to my surprise car was in great condition mechanically and cosmetically. Full service history 2 owners. Guy had bought a new car and was wanting a quick sale. Agreed a price and got the car yesterday.

Really chuffed with it. Ideal for my daily commute.

Here's some pics

IMG_20141129_144308.jpg

IMG_20141129_144201.jpg

IMG_20141129_144328.jpg

IMG_20141129_144352.jpg

IMG_20141129_144242.jpg

A4 tdi quattro sport
Man these Clio handle well. That's on standard suspension too. Having great fun already and that's in the damp. Roll on the summer

A4 tdi quattro sport
Welcome to CS mate - nice car! Agreed, they stick to the road quite well! Any plans for it?
not really it will be my work car so need to be comfortable for doing my house visits (I'm a community nurse). to may speed bumps to contend with or it would love to lower it on a nice set of wheels like turinis or super T's as I think it would suit these.

gonna get some new mats for a start and some better headlight bulbs