ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 clio
Hi all I'm guessing I should of started here.
Been having few issues with clio rs 182.
I've owned the car 6 years now and love it.
I found this site trying to diagnose problems I have been having with her.
I wish I knew about this site when I was doing my belts, dephaser and power steering pump. Would have made it a damn site easier ?
I also like to pass on advice if I feel it could help anyone out.
I'm hopeful at the end of the month to become a club member as I plan to keep my clio for a very long time. ?
Great site and community.

182 clio
I have always had a soft spot for the renault brand from as far back as 5 gt turbos 21 turbos etc.
I'm still trying to work my way round this site as not very good with tech ?.

182 clio
Here's some photos be kind ?
She's not looking her best.
Still needs a bonnet there is a temp fitted for the moment till I get one that matches.
She is still classed as work in progress. Can never get round to the body work as something always happens when I have enough money to do it. ?
My plans or should I say dreams are to have her as close to immaculate as I can physically and afford to.
View attachment 1418848View attachment 1418849View attachment 1418850View attachment 1418851

Since photos the door badges have been painted black.
Interior dash is very grubby almost like a sticky stuff that can be scraped with a finger nail but won't come off with anything I've tried to clean it with.
Photos of interior will follow after its been cleaned of all this stuff ?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
welcome, had mine for about the same amount of time now, daily used car though so never going to be mint but I try to keep on top of the little jobs.

182 clio
welcome, had mine for about the same amount of time now, daily used car though so never going to be mint but I try to keep on top of the little jobs.
It's hard to part with them ?
They get under the skin in more ways than one ?

Welcome aboard.

Try and pop along to our big national meet in July.

www.cliosportfestival.net

There’s some morning track slots available if that’s your thing ?
Thank you.
Will try and get down.