ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid yellow 182
hi guys im new to the site, i drive a liquid yellow 182 and owned it for just over 2 years now and looking foward to this years french car show. if you want to ask me anything shoot away.....

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome dude I want liquid yellow. I am looking forward to french car show too....

Slow red one
Just viewed your pics on your profile, looks good! I wanna get my alloys done black soon, cost a lot? Only thing i'd change is the stickers but thats just me.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I like the stickers I looked at a trophy with them on not so long ago but the black wheels make it they look ace.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
LOL, Click "Forum" in the top nav bar, then scroll til you get to the "Media" section, then click on "Clio Media"

Create a thread in there and add yourself some pictures from an external site preferably, like photobucket or similar.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
me to mate why dont you lot come down with me and milli 182 and some others we will all go in together if your game ?

Well some of from Chester we going to go down the a41 then get on the motorway near wolverhampton cos it'll be early. But id be up for meeting ip there. Are u up for the Chester meet on the 3rd of April it's only a small one?

Liquid yellow 182
Well some of from Chester we going to go down the a41 then get on the motorway near wolverhampton cos it'll be early. But id be up for meeting ip there. Are u up for the Chester meet on the 3rd of April it's only a small one?

id be up for that where and what time?