ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172cup
Hi All,

Just a quick one to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Holly, Only had my Clio 172cup since January so I haven't done much to it really, but with the likes of Olly_Mango on my side it wont be long before we start toying with it. Will get some more photo's on when I have taken some and once I work out how to put them on here! Come say hi, looking through the threads you all seem very friendly!

Take Care

xx

Last edited:
  '53 172 Cup
Welcome Holly...

just got a 172 cup myself and joined here last week... think you'll find it a good friendly place to hang out... great car btw!!

Jon

Blue 172cup
Welcome Holly...

just got a 172 cup myself and joined here last week... think you'll find it a good friendly place to hang out... great car btw!!

Jon

Thanks Jon, you need to get your Pics on here! That Pic is from when I first got her, like I said haven't done much to her yet though! :D

'53 172 Cup
Thanks Jon, you need to get your Pics on here! That Pic is from when I first got her, like I said haven't done much to her yet though! :D

If you check out the thread 'New to all this... Leeds' you'll find I've put some in there... !!

x