ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

now then chaps, sent here by a couple of lads i was speakin to at croft today while we were on our 1st trackday.you'll have to tell me who you are i dont know your usernames. got some good pictures of the clio in action too.... :)

RB 182
hi. glad you made it on here. Hope you had a good day today and will prob see you on circuit sometime in the future. Awesome car you got there to

cheers Scott good to speak to you, some crackin advice im a bit of a renault novice i appreciate it,im used to the RS forums haha.did u not fancy taking yours on track?

RB 182
Yeah I did but wanted to see how it was run etc and wasnt confident of the weather being good but it was a good day for it. Steve and I had quite a decent drive back on the twisty roads but not as good as being on track. When is your next one then?

as soon as poss the trouble is the weather at this time of year, but even in the damp early this morning the clio still seemed manageable... il have to speak to my mate about it

quick spec of the car

- H&R coilovers fitted and setup by Mark Fish Motorsport
- Full ride height and geometry setup 06/08
- Carbon lorraine front pads
- Brembo High Carbon brake discs
- Goodridge stainless steel braided lines
- ATE Super Blue Racing brake fluid
- ITG Maxogen Intake
- Fully custom Powerflow straight through cat back exhaust
- OZ Ultraleggera Alloys ET37 for extra wide track (x5 1 spare)
- 205/45/16 Toyo T1R's (All great condition)
- Cobra Imola S GT bucket Seats
- Sabelt 3" 4 Point Harnesses (eyebolted to chassis)
- Rear stripped and carpeted
- Half Roll Cage
- Sparco 330mm Racing wheel
- K-tec carbon splitter

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Welcome and Car Spec make it seem like a Very Nice Motor

Photo238.jpg

Photo237.jpg

Photo236.jpg